Forum

Oceanic Alpha Meeting #1 Summary  

RSS

Enduwolf
08/12/2016 5:37 am  

Introduction:

I'm Endu, I'm your captain. I'm not a drill sergeant, but I do want us to win. Commit to your squadmates - show up on time and play your best is all I ask. If you have a problem with me, come to me. If you can't, contact Shineyshiney, MisledUtopia or Skycoder.

You can find a list of your squadmates here. Add them to your friendlist if you want to win games.

The Organisation

ETS is more than a couple of squads worth of people. The goal is more like a clan with multiple raiding groups than just a team or two. Where possible, all promotions will be from within - squads are filled to 12 members, then the 1st LT of the squad is promoted to captain and the squad is split in two, for the process to begin anew. Our 1st LT and 2IC is Specs.

Our schedule

Our current schedule is Sundays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8:30pm AEDT (GMT +11). If there's a night on the schedule that you won't be able to attend on a regular basis, please let me know via Discord or Battlenet.

Otherwise, if you can't make a night on the schedule, please let me know beforehand so I can plan ahead. I understand, real life comes first - even when we don't want it to.

Mei is the devil

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register