Forum

Zenyatta  

RSS

ItsMyGame
02/10/2016 5:19 pm  

So you want to learn how to play Zenyatta?

I don't really know how to explain all of this so well so here is a very good video on him. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgMAXfzPcCg

I will add somethings to it. (List in no order at all)

1. Zenyatta shoots a projectile so you need to aim ahead of the target if they are moving. I would recommend just practice shooting with him. (I practice almost everyday with him)

2. There should always be a second support with Zen because he can't heal enough for the team. (Yes I understand the struggle of soloQ)

3. If the second support is a Mercy or Ana try to keep your orbs healing people that are harder for them to heal like Tracer, Genji, and heal the other healers. Try to let them heal the tanks if the situation approves of it.

4. Your ult can charge very fast if you get lots of head shots on tanks so don't be afraid to use it if your team is getting destroyed.

5. Ana's grenade can stop incoming healing which can negate the effects of transcendence so be careful.

6. You can use your right click to charge up a bunch of shots while hding around a cornor then spam them at a reinhardts shield and go back to the corner it will help take the shield down fast. You can also just spam charged right clicks down a narrow hallway that the have to come through.

7. As Zenyatta don't be afraid to 1v1 the flankers you can 2-3 shot them if you discord them. If its just you and there is a Reinhardt chasing you don't be afraid to turn and fight him he can be taken down pretty easily with a few discord head shots.

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTION PM ME ON DISCORD Game#6675 OR BATTLENET ItsMyGame#1277 OR JUST REPLY HERE.

ReplyQuote
admin
02/10/2016 9:30 pm  

This is good stuff. Thanks for posting. 

ReplyQuote

Working

Please Login or Register