No squad is complete without some basic rules and protocols.
Every member of ETS is required to follow our rules. Violation of these rules may result in your removal from ETS. We are not known to micro-manage. If you treat others with respect and try to have fun, you will be fine.
DO NOT LEAVE A GAME EARLY
- This cannot be stressed enough. It’s in bad taste and will result in stiff penalties for both you and the squad. Leaving a game early removes any chance of victory and is bad for morale. Connection issues happen and will be excused as long as the frequency is within reason. “Rage Quit” a match before it’s over and you have violated this rule.
- This rule can be a tough one at times. We are playing a game where you are killing people and people are killing you. Some frustration and anger is understandable. If you drop an “f bomb” on the voice chat, it won’t be the end of the world. We simply ask that you try not to make a habit of it and be aware when younger players are on the team.
- No racism, sexism, or discrimination of any kind is allowed. If you harass members of the squad or opposing teams in this way, you will be removed from the squad. This rule is followed by adhering to rule number 2 but, it’s so important it needs to be fully explored. We are all here to have fun. Follow this rule and you will have plenty with us.
FOLLOW THE CHAIN OF COMMAND
- A superior officer is not your boss but, if one asks you to do something, it general protocol for you to attempt to oblige the request. If the team needs a healer and your CO asks you to go Lucio, strap on your rollerblades and amp it up.
WORK AS A TEAM
- Some members will not be as good as others. This is not an encumbrance, it’s an opportunity. Help your teammates. If they are struggling with strategy or tactics, take time to help them and support them on their journey to greatness. You never know the monster you might create if you take a few moments here and there to help your fellow comrades.